You can hear Crime Wire Investigates beginning at 9 p.m. Eastern.
Please visit our Crime Wire Website.
Together we can make a difference.
Jason Bolton, Unsolved Homicide
The family of Jason Bolton have believed for over 20 years that he was brutally tortured and intentionally run over, but authorities and local media have been silent. Justice is the exposure of the truth, which is all the family wants.
Crime Wire will talk to Tomi Bolton Schmid, Jason's sister, to gather the known facts about this case and attempt to shine a light on what went wrong in Fayette County, Indiana that fateful night of August 21, 1991. Also joining the show is Monica Caison of CUE Center for Missing Persons.
Jason's case is registered with CUE as an unsolved homicide.
For background details and updated information about the Jason Bolton case, please refer to the website: JusticeForJasonBolton.Com
Indiana State Police
Captain Ed Davis
9022 South State Rd. 67
Pendleton, IN 46064
Monica Caison will also be presenting information about a missing person's case from Texas.
- Do You Know the Searcher??? (donnagore.com)
- From Beyond the Grave (ronskemp.wordpress.com)
- Crime Wire Welcomes Lisa Valentino: Seeking Justice for Allison Jackson Foy (dennisngriffin.com)
- Crime Wire Updates Nique' Leili, Gwinett County, GA Unsolved Homicide (imaginepublicity.com)
- The Susan Murphy Milano Show "Time's Up!" Highlights the Amanda Jones Case-Thursday 3/8/2012 at 2pm ET (murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com)