You can hear Crime Wire Investigates beginning at 9 p.m. Eastern.
Please visit our Crime Wire Website.
Together we can make a difference.
Whether a skeptic or a believer, psychics have made their way into various investigations for hundreds of years, often used by police departments to help solve crime when all other means are exhausted.
Intuitive flashes often give investigators information or supporting clues which have yielded enough evidence to assist in the solution of a crime or, in some cases, foresight to prevent a crime.
Using a wide variety of paranormal sensitivities such as ESP, clairvoyance, premonition, channeling and more, psychic ability is often perceived as out of the realm of normal time, space and the known physical laws of matter and energy.
Crime Wire host, Dennis Griffin will talk about psychics and what role they can play in the investigation of crimes, with psychic investigator Judi James.
Although Judi won't do personal readings for callers during the show, general questions are welcome.
- Crime Wire Discusses the Colorado Mass Murders with Dr. Scott Bonn (crimewire.blogspot.com)
- Crime Wire: Crime Wears a White Collar! (dennisngriffin.com)
- Crime Wire: What Happened To Isabel Celis? (seamusoriley.blogspot.com)
- Crime Wire Examines Two Cold Cases: Do YOU Have a Clue? (crimewire.blogspot.com)
- Crime Wire: Part II Dr. Scott Bonn Discusses the Long Island Serial Killer (crimewire.blogspot.com)
- Crime Wire: Charlie Rogers Hate Crime (seamusoriley.blogspot.com)